Jamshedpur Management Association
Room No.18, Centre for Excellence, Jamshedpur 831001
+91 7992219631 / +91 657 2223301
Online Donation Terms and Conditions:
1) We only accept donations from Indian citizens, through an Indian bank or card.
3) Donations cannot be refunded except in case of credit card fraud or duplicate transactions. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. within 14 days of payment to request a refund.
4) Donation to the Internet Freedom Foundation does not entitle you to any goods, services, positions at Internet Freedom Foundation or any other consideration.
5) Funds are used in accordance with our goals as decided by the trustees. JAMSHEDPUR Management Association will publish periodic statements of accounts.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE PAYMENTS
The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
1) Payment(s) through this Service may only be made with a Credit Card, Debit card or Net Banking.
2) Before using this Service, it is recommended that the user shall make necessary enquiry about the charges or fees payable against the Credit/Debit card used from Credit Card or the Debit Card service provider i.e. the respective
3) The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to JAMSHEDPUR Management Association. It is the sole responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in resolution of any disputes that may arise out or usage of the service
4) The Applicant agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card/net banking transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that JAMSHEDPUR Management Association or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such.
5) The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor the JAMSHEDPUR Management Association gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. JAMSHEDPUR Management Association does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of the
6) JAMSHEDPUR Management Association and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the JAMSHEDPUR Management Association and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the
7) The Applicant agrees that JAMSHEDPUR Management Association or any of its employees will not be held liable By the Applicant for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond JAMSHEDPUR Management Association reasonable control.
Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details:
1) The Applicant agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the Applicant shall not use a Debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The Applicant further agrees and undertakes to Provide correct and valid debit/credit card
2) The Applicant may pay his/ her application/initial fees to JAMSHEDPUR Management Association by using a debit/credit card or through online banking account. The Applicant warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card / bank details:
3) The Applicant is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank account for such transactions;
4) The Applicant is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate;
5) The Applicant authorizes debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the Payment of fees selected by such Applicant along with the applicable
6) The Applicant is responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the Payment of the dues payable or fees dues selected by the Applicant inclusive of the applicable
Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
1) The information provided by the user on this website shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared with The DATA will neither be made accessible to third parties nor transferred in any form or manner unless required by law.
2) National Institute of Design may share your personal information with our bankers for clearing necessary fees payments. This information shall be strictly up to the legal permissible limit and not
3) Online Fee Payment system purpose to provide flexibility and conform to its continuing Applicant by offering option to pay online using various payment
4) It is sole responsibility of Applicant to pick online payment option. JAMSHEDPUR Management Association do not recommend/ prefer/promote any particular
5) If payment is made by means of a card that you do not personally own, the permission of the card owner must always be obtained to make payments using the card. In using the system you confirm that you have such
6) Information related to payments using debit or credit card is not accessed or stored by the JAMSHEDPUR Management Association.
7) No Warranty: The information and materials contained in this site including, graphics, links or other items are provided as on “As Is” and “As Available” basis by the Trust which organized and tries to provide information accurately and expressly disclaims liability for error or omission in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory shall be given by the Trust shall not be limited to the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus is given in conjunction with the information and
8) Limitation of Liability: In no event, Trust will be liable for any damage direct or indirect losses or expenses arising in connection with site or use there of inability to use by any person delay of operation or transaction, computer virus etc.